CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hot Day

♥ Hot Day
7.30AM
I walk around in school for few rounds until my head is spinning.
While i walk,
Its hard to see any Tae Kwon Do members at school :(
Luckily few of my friends came.
We queue up make a line ><
Today a form 1 member makes me really hate him,
Keep on make me angry.
But i keep patience.
There’s also funny moments when few of the performance came up.
I heard one of them said TUPAI as TOO BAD.
LOL..
Today minutes running slow :(
Waited so long only the door of the school opened ><
Regretted today that i went to school.
 Minutes come fast when you had a reasons,
   Minutes come slow when you had nothing,
 Be wise before make a decisions,
   Before you drop down in the missions.
♥ 15/10/2010