CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Weekends

- 16th October 2010 -
Early in the morning I need to get up from bed already..
Just to get ready for going to tuition class every weekend as usual..
Nothing special happened there..
Until after the tuition..
I went to get my slack,T-shirt, and belt for my graduation day..
Walked very fast to get it…
Hahaha !!
Because I’m running out of time..
After getting it..
I reached home like 3-4pm ><
I only get to sleep about 1 hour..
After that I need to get ready for my ah gor(Wilson) birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
He keep on groaning about birthday buy cakes for himself :D
He bought Secret Recipe ( Tiramisu Cake ) for himself..
Although it came to situation like that..
I also having fun with all of my ah gor that came :D
Went back after that and straight sleep..
My baobei said,
  oioi whole day~
  like pig~
Love ya ! xD